WELCOME TO COMPASS CALOUNDRA!
Our Compass Caloundra Campus was established in 2007 and has grown to now become one of our largest campuses. It is located opposite the Caloundra Aquatic Lifestyle Centre, with easy access to multiple sports and recreation facilities, and just a ten minute walk to the CBD.
From its humble beginnings as a community soccer club, the team have fully transformed and customised the space into an optimal learning and development environment for a growing number of Trainees.
Compass Caloundra has also grown to develop many custom programs to suit the growing number of talented Trainees (and staff!) that attend the Campus, making it a signature location for a wide range of diverse learning opportunities from pottery to podcasting!
WHAT WE OFFER
At Compass Caloundra, Trainees are supported through a structured Learning and Development program, which covers key elements including Life and Socials Skills, Independent Living Skills, Literacy and Numeracy, Work Readiness and Travel Training.
Read more about our Learning and Development Program here.
Caloundra also offers a number of diverse creative and skill-building activities, including:
- Multi-Media – this innovative program includes hands-on training across photography, videography, podcasting, social media, animation and more
- Pottery – be part of creating and decorating beautiful pieces in our on-site studio, under the traineeship of a fully qualified potter
- Screen-printing – work with our experienced fashion designer to create custom designs that are then screen-printed onto a variety of beautiful fabrics
- Woodworking – learn how to make handcrafted pieces including chopping boards, planter boxes and gift boxes used for hampers sold to the community
- Cooking – learn hospitality, food preparation and cooking skills in a supported on-site kitchen environment
INTERESTED IN JOINING COMPASS CALOUNDRA?
We believe in the power of structured learning and creating meaningful opportunities for continuous development and growth. We also believe that each person has unique passions, talents and abilities, and pride ourselves on offering as many diverse opportunities as possible to help nurture these.
Compass Caloundra supports a large number of Trainees on a daily basis, with learning and development and skills-based training programs tailored to the goals, capabilities and passions of each Trainee.
There’s a world of opportunity at Compass Caloundra! Contact us to find out more about whether this is the Campus for you.
2 Central Park Rd, Caloundra, QLD, 4551
Mon, Wed, Thurs (9:00am – 3:30pm)
Tues, Fri (8:30am – 3:00pm)
Tel: (07) 5438 2627