The Compass Assistance Dogs program allows to you to become involved as an Indiviudal or Corporate Sponsor. You can choose from several options to become involved.
…as a Corporate Sponsor
2 x $11,000 p.a (Full Sponsorship)
Naming Rights & Full Sponsorship
- Name the puppy of your choice
- Regular media coverage
- Potential for high local exposure
- Logo on puppy coats, website, social media, etc.
- Sponsor an activity that has significant public appeal
- Be part of an exciting new local development
- Demonstrate social responsibility
- Be part of an already established, credible organisation
- Receive regular updates on your puppy’s progress right through to it’s graduation
- Framed graduation photo
Join our current family of corporate sponsors, including Bentley’s Sunshine Coast, Fencescape & Maroochy RSL
$5,000 (Sponsor a pup until formal training at 1 year old)
Give an Assistance Puppy the best possible start by supporting it through its transition from puppy-hood to young adult where it then enters formal training.
Scholarships can be a one off donation, and tax deductible receipts can be issued upon your request.
$250.00 (To provide a pups equipment package)
Let’s get the puppies started on their road to becoming Assistance Dogs by providing all the equipment they need. Send them off to school with their lead collars, highly distinctive coats (which set them apart from the other pups in the playground), feeding bowls, a grooming kit to keep them looking their best, and a comfortable bed to come home to.
Puppy packs are personalized to meet the needs of each individual puppy.